Create strategies to ensure your ongoing productivity and well-being when working remotely
Working remotely is likely here to stay in some form. Most people moved to remote working with little preparation or planning. Now is the time to reflect on your remote working practices and skills to ensure ongoing productivity and wellbeing.
In this interactive 2-hour online workshop participants will use their personal Remote Ready Playbook to create strategies for :
During this practical online workshop, the facilitator will work with your team to understand and agree on the best ways of working together remotely whilst modelling effective online meeting practice.
This 2-hour interactive Zoom facilitated session builds Remote Ready teams who:
- Agree on their expectations for this new way of working
- Can work effectively and independently from home
- Agree on team routines, rituals, commitments and milestones
- Agree on online meeting etiquette to ensure productive collaboration
- What are our questions, concerns and expectations for working remotely?
- Tips for managing your day to work productively from home
- What are the important team routines and rituals that we can replicate or adapt remotely? Do we need to add new ones?
- How will we maintain accountability?
- How will we all contribute to engaging team meetings using Zoom or other technology to ensure productive collaboration? (Agree on protocols for managing time, involvement and outcomes in online meetings)
- Using other forms of connectivity – Slack, Microsoft Teams, Whats App, others
- Finalise team action plan